Head of People Analytics - European Region
Conference Day One
Wednesday, May 22nd, 0019
11:30 [PANEL DISCUSSION] Disrupting HR: What does the function need to look like to successfully pioneer and support EX initiatives?
The traditional HR role and identity as a function is inevitably transforming from process development to experience architecture. This carries the implication that the way we work, our priorities and our attitudes will have to change in order to welcome this disruption.
This panel discussion will explore what changes will be key and how to carry out the transition to embrace the rapidly evolving technologies, business models, demographics, and workplace attitudes. We will look at the following questions:
· How can agile be used as a leaver to change?
· What steps should be taken to improve the transparency of the HR function?
· How to apply design thinking to every aspect of HR?
Join Michael to learn about the new regional people analytics structure at Nestle. The new scalable model is aimed to support all markets globally. Listen to the main lessons learnt from this transformation:
· Standardisation of data across regions
· Best practices on structuring people analytics initiatives
· A comparison between the old market model and the new regional model