Executive Director, Digital Customer Experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Conference Day One
Wednesday, May 22nd, 0019
16:00 Leading by Design
Innovative companies harness the power of design thinking to set themselves apart from the competition and move beyond old patterns and processes to find solutions. Leaders that are able to harness the power of design thinking, and lead their teams to look at challenges in new ways open a whole lot of unexpected opportunities, new ideas and deliver lasting impactful results.
This session will give you tips on how to lead by design and support the goals of you organisation, as well as carry the vision for Employee Experience design forward. Join this session to gain greater insight into:
· Understanding your employees’ needs and behaviours
· Realising ideas into reality
· Increasing the impact and efficiency of initiatives
Conference Day Two
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019
15:45 [PANEL DISCUSSION] CEX: How to Close the Gap between Employee Experience and Customer Experience?
The effort that enterprises invest into improving Customer Experience is often disproportional to improving the experience for their internal customers – their employees. Employee satisfaction has been directly linked to better customer satisfaction; however the gap between the two remains wide.
This panel discussion will look at to better connect the two functions through discussing the following points:
- How to decrease the distance between your employees and your customers?
- What steps can you take to increase employee engagement with CX initiatives?
- How to effectively demonstrate the impact of work to your employees?